Career Level Director
Experience 13 Years and above
We are looking to hire a CFO for a Client of ours in the retail industry.
Roles & Responsibilities
- As a senior executive the post holder will act as a business partner and be fully involved in planning, budgeting and company strategy (financial and business).
- The individual will provide strategic recommendations to the MD/CEO and members of the executive management team.
- He/She will ensure proper management and integrity of financial matters, plan cash flows and ensure proper funding of operations and capital investments.
- The individual will also be responsible for the provision of treasury services to meet near and long-term financial obligations
- The post holder must be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA).
- An MBA is also highly desirable
- Experienced professional in the retail, commercial or finance discipline, with minimum of 15 years of relevant experience (at least 10 years in an executive capacity)
Skills and Competencies:
- Sound Financial management background in particular control frameworks and management information,
- Strategic Cost Leadership
- Strategic Relationship Management
- Financial and Commercial Acumen.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org