Career Level Mid Manager/Manager
Experience 2-4 Years
Our client, a fast-growing Information technology firm seeks to hire;
Position: Business Development Analyst
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
• Identify new business leads and convert them to paying clients.
• Communicate with current and prospective clients, generate pitch decks and identify new business opportunities.
• Manage pilot project operation, project delivery and project transition within defined scope, cost and timeline.
• Co-ordinate with the development and product teams to implement effective business solutions to develop potential opportunities.
• Conduct competitive marketing research and customer need analysis to identify new business opportunities and expansions.
• Provide monthly reports on current and new business prospects and client activities to the management
• Develop business models to monitor and report competitive business initiatives and activities to the management on regular basis.
• Analyze business metrics to identify new opportunities.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience is required.
• Experience in the sales of IT packages will be an added advantage.
Remuneration: N100,000 – N110,000/month depending on the candidate’s experience.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 21st January, 2019, using ‘Business Development Analyst’ as the subject of the mail.