Career Level Graduate Trainee
Experience 2-4 Years
Our client, a fast-growing Information technology firm seeks to hire
Position: Admin Assistant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Assist with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics, equipment and storage.
- Manage inventory of assets and supplies, source for suppliers (vendors) and submit invoices as required.
- Coordinate between departments and operating units in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, interviews, events and other similar activities.
- Manage documents, equipment and files.
- Perform multifaceted general office support.
- Send and receive documents for the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have a strong Accounting background.
- Must be able to use the Microsoft package.
- Must be able to operate a range of office machines such as photocopiers and computers.
Renumeration: N50,000 – N60,000/month depending on the candidate’s experience.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to email@example.com on or before 21st January, 2019, using ‘Admin Assistant’ as the subject of the mail.