Career Level Graduate Trainee
Experience 2-4 Years
We are seeking to engage an Audit Officer/Accountant for one of our client in the retail chain industry.
Location: VI, Lagos
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verify assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Complete audit workpapers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Appraise adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
- Maintain internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Communicate audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information into the company’s ERP software.
- Analyse the company’s financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Prepare payments by verifying submitted documents, and requesting disbursements.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential. Etc.
- 2-4 years related experience
- Proximity to the location is an added advantage